Saturday, June 25, 2011

Artichoke Mushroom Dip

Holy cow! How have I forgotten to add in this staple until now?!?  This is the entire family's go-to appetizer, there is no having enough.  I've been known, back in my old college-healthy days, to continue eating it warmed up every night the next week in lieu of regular dinner.
oh - those twenty pounds, i miss you - (spoken from the dip)

Artichoke Mushroom Dip

2 regular sized cans of quartered artichoke hearts
2 small (7-8 oz) cans of mushrooms
2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
1 cup parmesan shredded cheese
1 cup of mayonnaise
shakes of Worchestershire, Tabasco, garlic powder, pepper
lemon juice - just a hefty squeeze

Mix all ingredients together.  In a cassarole dish or a cute baking serving dish (I use a deep square baking dish) - put in an oven preheated to 350 degrees.  I bake about 30 minutes or until top is brown and yummy and bubbly.  

Please know that my measurements above are very rough.  Add more cheese!  Add more mayo!  Whatever it takes to make it look perfect to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment